Friday, September 26, 2008

Okinawa Prison


It is hard to make out but the Japanese sign reads Okinawa Prison.
It was a very funny feeling entering into jail from the out-side on my own will. Thats when I knew yet again God did a work in me..."Thank you Jesus" The Lord made a way for me to make visitation to an inmate
see if there is anything TCJ can do for the guy. We had a good talk and a time of fellowship through the pixy glass.He is reading the Bible and my hope is that he will join TCJ once he gets out.
I couldn't get over it for a few day WoW that was me on the inside for the longest time and many a ministers came to see me to give me hope. and know it is my turn to carry on the race marked out for me (guys like me) to bring the good news of the Gospel to the brokenhearted.

1 comment:

Trevor Raichura said...

Awesome, bro. Praise the Lord for second chances. I'm blessed to see how He is continually working in and through you!